Monday 24 November 2008

Addicted...

Time for a confession; I'm addicted to playing Dominion on-line on BSW.

This is an elegant & brilliant card game which stormed the Fairplay rankings at Essen 2008 - me & Jason both bought it, loved it from the outset. But I hadn't played as often as I'd've liked due to a lack of face-to-face opponents here at home, unless I drove out.

Then I discovered Dominion on BSW (thanks Damen) & keep having to have 'just one more game...'! I need a cure & right now, playing Dominion seems to be doing the trick!

Village, Village, Village, Market, Festival, Festival.... play my Gold - Province! YES! Eat that, you b*stard!

1 comment:

Mr_Nuts said...

I haven't gotten to try Dominion yet, but I have a copy on order. It's waiting for the elusive Pandemic to arrive. Any day now...