Wednesday 19 November 2008

Welcome to my world...

Hmm, not sure what to write for my first 'blog' or what I hope to achieve by creating a blog. Ultimately, anything gaming-related will obviously go into this - session commentaries, reviews, random thoughts &. undoubtedly, a lot of crap!

For those of you who know me in Newport Pagnell & wondered 'where the hell does he store all those?' this is your answer! Thought for the day - I wonder how many are still unplayed...?






Hopefully, it will be one less than today by tomorrow evening if the planned game of Taj Mahal goes ahead... speaking of which, must dash & read the rules!

3 comments:

Huggy the Unbashed said...

All those shirts and yet you wear a grubby, faded old t-shirt, that is need of a wash, to the Legion every week...

And what's with the Jane Fonda weights? My grandmother does a heavier work out than that every day and she's 107!

Good to see your blog, despite the attempts to invite negative comments on yours truly. It won't work. Looking forward to seeing the blog develop in the time ahead.

Huggy the Unbashed

Michel said...

A true collector: stacking games and not playing them :) We surely give all the help we can at the Legion every week, but you buy them faster than we can play them...

Somehow, in spite of the pictures, I thought you'd have even more games. Are they in the loft? And is it just an optical illusion or are the shelves starting to bend under the weight of the games?

Thanks for bringing Taj Mahal. It was a great gaming night!

All the best with the blog.

Tonksey's Games said...

Ah, appearances can be deceptive Michel! While I don't buy them just to be a collector, I admit it must looks that way - I hope to be able to get the whole lot played someday ;) ! Possibly there is something of a collector in me though...

What you see in the cupboard is only half what's in there; there's another layer behind the stuff at the front(!) And you're also correct about the shelves; some of them are bowing a bit - I blame the shit-quality Ikea wood!

As for Huggy's insulting comments - I will do my talking on the game boards...! Mark my words, you're gonna get bashed!